Over 40 Years’ Experience in the Filling Industry
Like many other businesses, we’ve invested time and money in working to achieve certifications, providing specialist training, and increasing efficient. But the one thing money can’t buy is experience.
Having a been a professional UK filling company since 1977, we have over 4 decades of hands-on experience, and a proven track record in the chemical industry that is unmatched by many of our competitors.
When you choose ReAgent, you choose to work alongside one of the leading contract filling and chemical manufacturing companies in the UK. When you choose ReAgent, you choose quality results, dedicated staff, and unrivalled flexibility.
A Range of Options to Suit Your Needs
We pride ourselves on offering a range of flexible filling solutions to suit the needs of our customers, whether your product is a liquid, gas, powder or aerosol.
We offer a large range of packaging materials at prices that suit your budget, including but not limited to:
- Bottles and jerricans, with both glass and HDPE options ranging from 5ml to 25L
- Glass ampoules that are hermetically sealed and come in volumes from 0 – 20ml
- Sachet packages ranging from 0 – 100ml or 0 – 100g in a huge range of film types, each capable of holding almost any non-flammable substance
- IBCs and drums for larger orders, including 208L and 1000L drums in HDPE and stainless steel
Bespoke Filler Service
We’ve invested in a range of filling equipment, coupled with the latest training for our production teams in order to meet the complex and precise needs of our customers. From volumetric filling equipment and gravity fed filling stations, to our Rota 915 ampoule sealer and filler machine, we have the specialist machinery that matches your specialist requirements.
We can also fill a wide range of substances, including:
- Non-hazardous solutions
- Volatile substances
- Acids and alkalis
- Liquids, powders, gels and creams
- High viscous substances, like waxes and petroleum jellies
Quality and Environmental Management
When choosing a filling company, it is important to ensure that they comply with industry regulations and can work to recognised standards.
ReAgent are a contract bottle filler and chemical manufacturing company that is strict in its adherence to the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard: this system helps to guarantee the quality of products being manufactured through standard operating procedures, audits, and quality testing. We are currently working towards transitioning into the ISO 9001:2015, which will be achieved before the end of 2018. This shows our unwavering dedication to quality.
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard: devised to ensure minimum waste, maximum care and ultimate respect for the environment. This certification is of particular importance in the chemical industry, where waste can have harmful effects on the environment if not managed properly. We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment, and our commitment to this is shown in our current transition into the 2015 standard.
- Investors In People (IIP): this accreditation is the mark of a company with committed and efficient workforce. We are dedicated in ensuring that our employees all receive first-class training and are all paid the current UK Living Wage as a minimum. We also help employees develop and achieve their business and personal goals. ReAgent are dedicated in maintaining this standard of employment.
- REACH & CLP: legislation governing the supply and labelling of chemicals which also levies the responsibility for mitigating risk through providing hazard information on the manufacturer
- ADR Courier: required by law to transport chemical products within approved guidelines, all of our couriers are ADR approved.
- Lean Manufacturing: originally developed for the automotive industry, Lean Manufacturing principles focus on continual improvement in order to provide the most value to customers.
In addition to these, ReAgent are also working towards achieving the OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Standard, as well as the ISO 13845.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Up to date and accurate order tracking
- Our in-house order management system gives full traceability on all raw materials and all batches as they progress through our facility.
- Highly skilled workforce
- Our production, warehouse, dispatch, sales and office based teams are professionally trained to offer the best assistance in their area of expertise.
- Non-disclosure agreements welcome
- To protect your product as well as your market, we’re willing to enter into non-disclosure agreements with you.
- Wide range of packing options
- We have a huge range of packaging options on offer as well as the ability to ship products within the UK or overseas with your own labels and branded paperwork.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you