A cost-efficient solution
Bulk filling is great for producing large scale product runs with as little waste as possible, meaning greater efficiency and more value for you. This enables you to supply larger batches of product at a cheaper cost, all of which are packed and assured to the same strict quality standards and delivered quickly, when you need them.
Our bespoke bulk filling service is great for both short and long production runs, and adheres to our usual quality and environmental standards, including:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard
- Investors in People
- Labels conforming to British Standard 5609 (durability)
A range of substances and packaging
Our facility offers incredible flexibility and is capable of handling all manner of substances, as well as various packaging types. These include:
- Hazardous, non-hazardous and even highly volatile chemicals
- Powders, liquids, creams and gels with viscosities up to 50,000cP (centipoise)
- Both organic and inorganic solutions
- Solutions that require filtration to remove particulates
- Sachets and ampoules, plus drums and 1,000L IBCs
- A range of packaging materials, such as bottles, jerricans and metal drums.
Fast, flexible service
Our specialist filling equipment allows us to tackle even the most precise production needs, so you can depend on us for a fully bespoke service. Our equipment includes:
- Form, fill and seal sachet filling machine with stainless steel contact parts
- Ampoule filling machine for hermetic sealing of glass ampoules
- Volumetric filling machine with stainless steel contact parts
- Semi-automatic bottle filling machine
- Peristaltic pumps.
If you’ve got a prototype for testing or wish to run product trials, our bulk filling facility can also produce smaller batches. Simple get in touch with us to find out more.
Delivery options to suit you
We provide both national and international delivery options to ensure you get the best from our services, wherever you are in the world. All deliveries are sent with ADR trained couriers by road or sea, and we offer a track-and-trace facility for all national consignments as well as free delivery for local orders.
If you’d prefer to send your products out with your own branded labels, that’s no problem. Many customers take this opportunity to cut out a step in their fulfilment process, and we’re happy to oblige. If this is the case for you, just let us know.
What is ADR?
ADR is the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road. One of its laws dictates that hazardous goods must be transported by ADR trained couriers – something we take very seriously. In order to safeguard those who might use or be exposed to products we manufacture, we use only ADR-registered couriers to transport goods from our facility.
Why choose ReAgent?
- All orders are fully traceable
- Our custom built in-house database provides real time information on the status of both batches and raw materials as they make their way through our facility.
- Family owned business since 1977
- Our traditional values and standards coupled with our wealth of industry experience has been passed down through 3 generations.
- Open for customer audits
- Our door is open if you need to verify that we meet your requirements by performing an audit of our facility.
- Free, ongoing technical support
- Our team is always on hand before, during and after sales to help and support you with any queries you might have.